Become a driving instructor at Michigan Driving Schools and teach teens how to drive in Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Port Huron, and the surrounding areas.
Would you like to make your own schedule and work at your own pace in a fun environment? This may be an excellent fit for you! We are a locally owned driving school looking for qualified candidates to join our team!
Work part- or full-time teaching driver education classes and behind-the-wheel training. Experience teaching is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Excellent knowledge of Michigan traffic laws, rules, and regulations.
- Understanding of anxiety and its impact on learning and performance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish trust and rapport with anxious students.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to create a supportive and calm learning environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to tailor instruction to individual student needs.
- Familiarity with anxiety management techniques and strategies.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and documentation of student progress.
All behind-the-wheel lessons are conducted in our vehicles. You must be available as an instructor at least two days per week, with at least one weekend day per month available. After-school and weekend sessions are in high demand. Most available sessions are after 2:00 pm during the week and on weekends.
We take every safety precaution necessary to keep our staff and our customers safe and healthy, including background checks and drug screenings.
Benefits include 401(k), health and vision insurance, and flexible schedule.